Monday, January 26, 2009

Here's a lazy update...

Where to start...

Avie had her one year check up. She weighs 16 lbs and is still following her "growth curve" even though she is small, which means she is healthy! She got a few shots, but handled them OK. She cried when they measured her height and Haven came to her rescue. He said to the nurse and I qoute, "No. Stop! Leave A-ee alone!" I explained the nurse is helping to see if Avie is OK. He agreed to keep quiet but maintained a watchful eye. What a good big brother. He's the only one allowed to push her around apparently. A brother's right. ;)

I started school this past week. As I type I'm only half awake. ;) But seriously...I'm enjoying the classes and staying busy. I'm not enjoying how my house looks. I think Haven and Avie enjoy having their toys in every corner and tripping over them when they walk, so I'm calling it a victory anyway.

Avie has said a few words! This past week she has said "Daddy", "hi" "eyes" "mouth" and my favorite "uh-oh." She puts that one to practice a lot by throwing toys from the top of the stairs (which is not allowed...but is tolerated because it is followed by an adorable "uh-oh").

So...this is the lazy post that combines weeks of random updates without pictures. That is all I have energy and time for right now. But I assure you the kiddos are as cute as ever...as is Mike.

1 comment:

The Edelbrocks said...

I am pretty sure Aubree weighs 16 pounds right now...if not more. lol! I am not kidding. We have opposite kids. :)