Thursday, December 4, 2008

Big Changes for the Freemans!

After much consideration and prayer we decided that I should go back to work. God provided the perfect job. I will be working for Apartment Appraisers in Denver as an administrative assistant. It is part time, 4 days a week for 5 hours each day. This way I can spend time with the kids every morning and an entire day on Wednesday! We were worried about finding a good daycare. How do you find someone you trust enough to care for your heart? Well...God provided that too. We found a great, affordable daycare provider just blocks away from our house. She has years and years of experience and references. She has 3 adorable kids of her own and seemed really understanding that I will probably cry harder than Avie. Yes...we are worried about how hard this change will be on me as well as Avie. Avelyn is a major mommy's girl, which I joke about, saying it is draining. Nothing like a Velcro baby! But...truth be told I love that she can't get enough of me. Please pray that Avie will take right to the new circumstances and thrive. I'm gonna cry either way when I drop them off, but it would help if I was the only one crying. Haven...we're not so worried about. When we went to meet Brittany he ran right in without being asked and immediately started playing. He is super social so he will do fine. The only area he might have a hard time is napping in new place in a new bed.

As if this wasn't enough I will also go back to school part time at CU Denver. I am currently enrolled in 2 classes. Luckily one is online so I can do it from home and the other is Tuesday and Thursday mornings starting mid-January. So the kids will be with the sitter a little longer on those days. The campus is the same one that Mike works at! So if we are really lucky maybe Mike and I can sneak in an occasional "lunch date" in the cafeteria. ;) The thought of that alone makes it totally worth all the work!

All of this will be a big transition and we are asking for prayers so we all adjust and we can handle the new responsibilities!

2 comments:

The Edelbrocks said...

Tiff, it will be a hard adjustment but you are one of the strongest people I know. You can do it, you will do it and everything will be just fine. The kiddos will do great! The day care provider sounds perfect, plus Avie and HAven will be together- how perfect is that?? You and your family will be in my prayers as you prepare and go through these changes~ :)

myfabfam4 said...

Hey Tiff :) I can relate to you about your kiddos! It will be ok girl, you are such a good mom and I love your heart of strength and courage. You and your family are officially on my prayer list. :) God bless you and give you grace during this season.