Thursday, July 17, 2008

Watch Out World! Here Comes Avelyn!

Avie started crawling last week at 6 months old! She started out pretty slow as she tried to figure out how to coordinate everything. But now she is efficient and can follow us anywhere. She tries her best to keep up with Haven.

Mike and I are on our toes now. She is surprisingly quick about her mischief. She investigates everything, including plants, the dog's food and water bowls, Mike's PlayStation controllers, fans and her favorite is computer cords. When I lose her I know to check the pantry. In fact, since starting this post I have pulled Avie away from the dog's water and pulled Haven's shoes out of her mouth. ew.

The new found mobility is resulting is a lot of clean up...before and after Avie has been there. But don't worry...Haven is a great big bother and keeps a watchful eye. I hear "no no A-ee" often and there Haven is to tell me she is eating the computer cords again....speaking of, I better get go get that light cord away from her...

Here are some pics of her crawling and some fun pics of her this past month. She is growing so fast!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love her big eyes!! so adorable :) Christine

The Edelbrocks said...

She is soooo cute!!!