Sunday, September 5, 2010

First Day of Preschool!

Haven had his first Day of Preschool last Tuesday. He was so excited! I was a little nervous, but I managed to drop him off without tearing up. Avie, on the other hand, didn't think this new change was a good one. As we kissed him goodbye and left, she started crying and yelling "Haven! Where's Haven?!" Then I wanted to cry too, but instead we assured her it would be just a little while and we would go get Haven. So while Haven was at school we took her out for some donuts. That seemed to help. ;)

As for Haven...he had a blast. Each week we get a detailed schedule of everything he learned that week, as well as all the crafts he worked on. We love his teachers! They took lots of pictures to document his first day and sent them to us in a slideshow. I added a few of our own. When we picked Haven up on Thursday he gave Ms. Kara a hug goodbye and said "I'll miss you!" What a sweet kid. ;)

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
This photo slideshow personalized with Smilebox

2 comments:

The Edelbrocks said...

That is the cutest thing I have ever seen. I can't believe Haven is so big!

Rachael said...

CUUUUUUUUTE! I wanna go to his preschool. Do they have openings for adults? :D