Friday, July 9, 2010

Vail!

We headed up to Vail a few weeks ago to film a wedding for some friends. We used that time for a little R&R. We had a great condo. Our room was in the loft. Haven got to sleep in his very first bunk bed! We also got go swimming and Haven and Avie got their arms painted for the first time also. Haven initially asked the artist for a Pteranodon. Since she didn't know what that was he settled for a fire breathing dragon. ;) We also found a pirate ship play ground! Since Grandma and Grandpa were there Mike and I got to go out on the town on our own as well. It was a great time. When I told Haven it was time to go home his response was "Mom! We are home!" I wish...


View from the balcony off our room.



Our room


Mike wasted no time teaching Haven how to climb
up and down the ladder on his own.

We learned Avie is a little dangerous in water.
I think swim lessons will be happening soon to save my sanity.












Exhausted after a great mini-vacation!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We loved having you and mike at the wedding! Thanks so much for videoing and I'm happy you and the kids had a great time!!! Cute pictures! Bill and Amy