Thursday, April 1, 2010

Easter Baskets!

Easter is almost here! Most of you know I can be pretty "picky" when it comes to how much sugar and candy I give the kiddos. I always try to come up with candy alternatives for the Easter Baskets. I also am a fan of saving money! So here is a list of items I'm including in the easter basket this year. Feel free to add suggestions!


These have less sugar than other fruit snack brands!


These are a great alternative to twizzlers!




Ok...these have a decent amount of sugar...but they are so good.



You can get this for right around $1 and it makes for some fun crafts!



My kids love getting new tooth brushes! I got this idea from http://www.sweetmamajame.blogspot.com/.



For young kids, safety sizzors are a great idea. Cheap and good to have around for crafts.




Flower seeds! You can get a pack for 50 cents! All you need a small area to let the kids have fun. Since our entire back yard is weeds and we don't have time or money to invest any time soon, I decided I will let the kids go crazy. They each will get 2 packs of seeds and they can put them where ever they wish and watch them grow! I'll show pics once we see some results!

For even more ideas visit http://www.sweetmamajame.blogspot.com/


As for candy...dont worry. I'm sure the grandparents will glady cover that part. ;)

1 comment:

The Edelbrocks said...

You are such a great mom, Tiff!