Monday, July 13, 2009

Jumping, eating and Dancing!

Sunday our church put on a family field day at a local park. They had dunking tanks, field games, jumping castles, music and snow cones! Avie jumping in her first castle and was a trooper even when she got knocked around a little. Haven got his face painted with a lightning bolt! We played...actually they played and we chased. Avie was drawn to the music and spent the majority of her time dancing for anyone who would watch.





The moment below is rare and I nearly missed it! I didn't have my camera. A really nice guy stopped and couldn't resist taking their picture and then offered to e-mail it to me! How nice! Now I have proof they like eachother sometimes. ;)

1 comment:

The Edelbrocks said...

Ok, first of all... Haven is a little Mike. Second of all, Avie is so stinkin cute and I am so sad I haven't met her yet. Third... I MISS YOU!